We meet on the 2nd Thursday in the month from 10.00-12.00 noon at the Great Malvern Hotel.
The Biological Psychology Group is concerned primarily with Psychology as an experimental science. The programme has been developed based on the interests of the members and is focussed, although not exclusively, on the biology of behaviour. The aim of the members is to continue within this framework, incorporating biological principles and processes as they arise, but to include specific topics where relevant. If the members are so minded, the Group will cover evolutionary psychology. The level of detail has ranged from pre-‘O’ Level to undergraduate, as required, but there is no need for formal qualifications, other than an inquiring mind!
Any member of Malvern U3A who would like more details may e-mail the Group leader, Alan Gray. In particular, anyone who would like to present would be most welcome.
Please note the following:
1. There will be a joint meeting of the Science and Biological Psychology groups on 8 Dec 16.
2. There will be no Science Group meeting on 29 Dec 16.
3. There will be no Psychology Group meeting on 12 Jan 17.
4. The next Science Group meeting will be on 26 Jan 17.
5. In February and all subsequent months, the Psychology Group will meet at 100hrs on the morning and the Science Group will meet at 1400hrs on the afternoon of the second Thursday of each month. There will be no other meetings of both Groups.
Leader: Alan Gray
Phone: 01684 572450
Email: alanjohngray -at- gmail -dot- com