Geology Photographic Resource
We are looking forward to seeing your geology photos, and here are our guidelines:
Please label your photos with subject, place taken, date and photographer’s name. Photos up to about 3MB can be emailed directly to Phyl at email@example.com with no more than 10MB in any one email.
Please note that we may have to edit photos for publication on the website or newsletter
You should be able to search the 5 pictures below to find the relevant metadata.
The metadata we have added is as follows for each photo:
- 0325 – Glacial; Lake; Icebergs; Iceland; Jokullsarlon; Vatnajokull
- 0339 – Iceland; Basalt; Columns; Depleted; Black Beach
- 0436 – Bude; Chevron; Folding; Variscan; Orogeny; Cliffs; Milook; Cornwall; Devonian
- 0448 – Bude; Turbidite; Sequences; Sandstone; Mudstone; Beach; Exposures
- 0449 – Bude; Turbidite; Sequence; Sandstone; Mudstone; North; Beach; Close
How to search. For example to find Variscan - using your browser, enter the following line:
Variscan :site www.malvernu3a.org.uk/geology3/