Meetings will be set up at 2.30pm, normally on the last Tuesday of the month, and be accessible online via Zoom.
- Tuesday 27th October 2020 : "Brunel's Leviathan- the Great Eastern" by Andrew Lound
- Tuesday 24th November 2020 : "The Social and Political Satire of Gilbert and Sullivan" – by Bernard Lockett
- Tuesday 15th December 2020 : "Christmas in India, December 1940"- by Jenny Mallin
- Thursday 31st December 2020 : "Experiences of Health and Social Care during Covid-19" by Simon Adams and Morag Edmondson
- Tuesday 23rd February 2021 : "Treasures of the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford" by Jude Barrett
- Tuesday 30th March 2021 : "What did it take for the Orchestra of the Swan to ride the pandemic wave?" by Debbie Jagla
- Tuesday 27th April 2021 : "Mad Musicians and Crazy Dancers" by Alan Haines – Unique Guest Speaker