New Members Coffee Morning
We are holding a new members coffee morning for anyone who joined since 1st January 2023 or wishes to join.
There are two dates and hopefully you will be able to make one of these.
Monday 30th October or Wednesday 1st November at 10.30am
Malvern Victoria Bowling Club in Victoria Park, Pickersleigh Road, Malvern Link (there is ample parking)
This will give you the opportunity to:
- be fully welcomed into Malvern u3a;
- meet other new members outside the groups you have joined;
- to hear about the running of Malvern u3a;
- to ask questions or make suggestions;
- to meet some of our Trustees;
Please let us know if you can attend and which date you prefer by replying to Wendy the memberships secretary email@example.com
or by post Membership Secretary, 29 Russell Drive, Malvern, WR14 2LE or by phone 01684 491303
Scheduled meetings are as follows:
- Tuesday 30th January 2024 "The True Story of Captain Berti Dosti.” John Butterworth will tell us the history of Albania.
- Tuesday 27th February 2024 “Hereford and Gloucester Canal.” The history and story of the restoration to date.