Meetings will be set up at 2.30pm, normally on the last Tuesday of the month, and be accessible online via Zoom.
- Recording of Poppy Lamberton’s Covid-19 talk & question session – Click here
- Tuesday 28th September 2021: 'Tales from Worcester Infirmary' by Miriam Harvey
- Tuesday 26th October 2021: 'How well do you know your local air ambulance?' by Charley Burke
- Tuesday 30th November 2021: 'The History of Cider' by Penny Platts
- Tuesday 25th January 2022: 'My Musical Life in Russia, How I Met Shostakovich, and How I Nearly Became James Bond' by Gerald Seaman
- Tuesday 22nd February 2022: 'Across the Pacific - a personal journey' by Bill Culshaw