The Monthly Meeting is held on the last Tuesday of the month at 2.00pm at The Cube, in Albert Road North.
Forthcoming meetings are:
- November 28th 2017: “Ships of Mercy” by Ruth Pole
- January 30th 2018: “Lies and Deceit in War” by Bob Skelt
- February 27th 2018: “Half-timbered Herefordshire” by Penny Platt
- March 27th 2018: “Mediaeval Hospitals” by Tim Porter
- April 24th 2018: Dr. Jan Long
- May 29th 2018: “Malvern Theatres” by Fred Moroni
- June 26th 2018: “The Future of U3A” by Sam Mauger, Chief Executive U3A
- September 25th 2018: “The Orchestra of the Swan” by David Curtis
- October 30th 2018: “TBA” by Andrew Lound
All members are welcome at our monthly meetings. As you can see we have a good variety of speakers and they are much enjoyed by members.
We meet every month except August and December. Guests are also very welcome. There is no charge for the Monthly Meeting.