The Monthly Meeting is held on the last Tuesday of the month at 2.00pm at The Cube, in Albert Road North.
Forthcoming meetings are:
- Tuesday 30th April 2019 : "Four Seasons and a Festival" by Adrian James
- Tuesday 28th May 2019 : "West Midlands U3A" by Auriol
- Tuesday 25th June 2019 : "Adventure on Puffin Island" by MattAdam Williams
- Tuesday 30th July 2019 : "Electric Cars" by Sheila Joynes
- Tuesday 24th September 2019 : "Pub Signs" by Angela Panrucker
- Tuesday 29th October 2019 : "Trials and Tribulations as a Church Warden" by Dr Jan Long
- Tuesday 26th November 2019 : "Remembering the Swinging Sixties" by Ray Sturdy
- Tuesday 28th January 2020 : "To be advised" by Bill Laws
All members are welcome at our monthly meetings. As you can see we have a good variety of speakers and they are much enjoyed by members.
We meet every month except August and December. Guests are also very welcome. There is no charge for the Monthly Meeting.