The Monthly Meeting is held on the last Tuesday of the month at 2.00pm at The Cube, in Albert Road North.
Forthcoming meetings are:
- Tuesday 29th May 2018 : “Not a Tourist on this Passage to India” by Dr. Jan Long
- Tuesday 26th June 2018 : “The Tudor Bishops of Worcester” by Philip Bowen
- Tuesday 31st July 2018 : “Why your posture is more important than you think” by Karen Harris-Wakenshaw
- Tuesday 25th September 2018 : “A View From the Podium” by David Curtis
- Tuesday 30th October 2018 : “50 Plants that changed the course of history” by Bill Laws
- Tuesday 27th November 2018 : “An Illustrated Informal Guide to Our Solar System” by Andrew Lound
All members are welcome at our monthly meetings. As you can see we have a good variety of speakers and they are much enjoyed by members.
We meet every month except August and December. Guests are also very welcome. There is no charge for the Monthly Meeting.