- Complete the ‘New Member Details‘ form below, and click ‘Save’ at the end of the form.
- Your new membership number will be displayed.
- Now go straight to the ‘PayPal‘ form.
- Select whether you wish to ‘Gift-Aid’ your subscription (see Note 5 below).
- Select ‘Yes’ from the ‘Consent’ choice if you agree to consent (see Note 1 below).
- Select ‘Yes’ from the ‘Hardcopy’ choice if you wish to have a hard copy of the Newsletter.
- Click the ‘Buy Now’ button at the bottom of the PayPal form.
Please note (2): If you are already a current member of another U3A, then you do not need to pay the capitation fee of £3.50 to U3A National. Consequently the annual membership fee will be ‘Annual Subscription + Other U3A’ or ‘Annual Subscription + Other U3A + Magazine’). Please enter the other U3A name in the field ‘Other U3A’ below.
Please note (3): Between 1st March – 31st July only six-month (or concession) memberships are available, because the Malvern U3A year ends on the 31st August. All subscriptions for the new U3A year, which commences in September, can only be purchased from August 1st onwards.
Please note (4): If your husband, wife or partner is also joining, then a separate application must be made.
Please note (5): If you are a UK taxpayer and would like Malvern U3A to treat your membership subscription as a Gift Aid Donation, please read the Gift Aid declaration below and then ensure the ‘Gift Aid Donation’ (Yes) button is selected. By selecting ‘Yes’ you confirm that you satisfy the necessary Gift Aid requirements.