Our membership year runs from 1st September each year through to 31st August the following year. For 2023-24 the annual membership fee is unchanged at £15.00 and the session fee for those using public venues we have to hire remains at £2.00. Please see the list below for other considerations. If you are finding the cost of membership a problem and are in receipt of income related benefits, your membership fee may be reduced. Please contact the Membership secretary for advice.
- If you have previously subscribed click Existing member to make your choices and pay for the current year.
- To renew your membership you will need to input your current membership number and your email address. If you have mislaid your number please click member number retrieval
- If you are a member who has not renewed since before 2019 your information may have been archived from our systems and the member number no longer recognised. In this case please register again as a new member.
- If you are not able to join on line please complete this renewal form and post with a signed cheque payable to “Malvern u3a” to the Membership Secretary. The postal address is included at the start of the form
- If this is the first time you have subscribed with Malvern u3a click New Member to enter your contact details. Once that is done you will be presented with the screen to make your choices and pay for the current year.
- If you are not able to join on line please complete this application form and post with a signed cheque payable to “Malvern u3a” to the Membership Secretary. The postal address is included at the start of the form.
When your payment is accepted you will receive an email including your membership details for the period. When you attend a group for the first time your group leader may ask you for this membership number. Please make a note of this number somewhere convenient for you.
If you are cautious about renewing online then we will be pleased to help you out in person if you come along to one of the monthly meetings or joining clinics we have spoken about in the monthly bulletins.
Further information on things such as using credit cards is available on our FAQ, or Frequently Asked Questions page.
Malvern u3a currently has around 1500 members and about 100 different groups ranging from cultural pursuits to physical activities. You can view information on the groups by clicking here Groups by Category.
Existing members receive a groups directory for the coming year through the post in late July and can renew their membership for the coming year from 1st August. An up to date PDF version of the directory will be maintained through the year with the latest version available here: Group Directory.