This policy is updated from time to time. This is the latest version.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide services and to enable certain functions on this website.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including address, telephone, and email address
- Geographic information, such as postcode
- Subscription payments
- Group membership
How we may use data
- For our own internal records
- To display an email address and / or a phone number of a Group leader on a web-page
- To improve the services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you emails containing newsletters or messages from trustees or group leaders
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail to inform you of urgent issues affecting Malvern U3A
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented electronic security safeguards. The site has an SSL certificate and all data sent from the website is encrypted.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the malvernu3a.org.uk domain.
If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
You have a right to view, amend or download what data we hold about you. You can do this from this website by going to Membership | My Details
You have a right to remove all data about you that we hold.
You can do this by going to Membership | Delete Me and by then following the instructions, or by emailing webmanager -at- malvernu3a -dot- org -dot- uk with this request.